Thursday, October 20, 2011

CPRW Review: Broetry

Today is the formal beginning of my critical relationship with the Contemporary Poetry Review.

Many of you may have noticed, if at all, that there have been no reviews since February.  I have actually written three reviews since that time: they will be appearing at the Contemporary Poetry Review.

The first is here: a review of Brian McGackin's Broetry.

Enjoy!

Though I don't foresee reviews continuing to appear here, I will still weigh in on matters large and small. Thank you for your support of me as I began my foray into reviewing.

5 comments:

Kirby Olson said...

I think this is excellent.

G. M. Palmer said...

Thanks, Kirby!

G. M. Palmer said...

Say that at CPR, too! :D

Kirby Olson said...

I like your clear-minded evaluation of the book. But I have to let it sit for a while!

J said...

literature (including that peculiar form of barking aka "poetry) is one of most subtle tools of .....the Mafia (including the judeo-christian sort).